Nj Ask Practice Tests And Online Workbooks: Grade 3 Language Arts And Literacy, Fifth Edition: Common Core State Standards, Njask 2014
- Publish Date: 2013-09-04
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Lumos Learning
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This tedBook Includes:
- 3 Practice tests that mirror the NJ ASK tests
- Detailed answer explanations for every question
- In-depth coverage of Writing Tasks, Reading Tasks and Language Skills
- Strategies for building speed and accuracy
- Content aligned with the Common Core State Standards (CCSS)
PLUS One Year access to Online Workbooks
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed answers
- Anywhere Access! Learn using a smart phone, tablet or personal computer
- Individualized score reports
- Instant feedback after completion of the workbook
- Students can complete the Online Workbooks at their own pace
PLUS FREE Lumos StepUp Mobile App
- Scan QR Code in the book to instantly access online workbooks
- Useful information related to the Common Core State Standards
- Interactive Practice Tests
Lumos Study Program is used by the leading New Jersey schools and libraries to improve student achievement in the NJ ASK Test and supplement classroom learning
How can students succeed on the NJ ASK Test Using the Lumos Study Program?
At Lumos Learning, we believe that yearlong learning and adequate practice before the actual test are the keys to student success on the NJ ASK. We have designed the Lumos NJ ASK Study Program to help students get plenty of realistic practice before the test and to promote yearlong collaborative learning.
Inside this book, you will find three full-length practice tests that are similar to the NJ ASK. Completing these tests will help students master the different areas that are included in the Common Core State Standards and practice test taking skills. The results will help the students and educators get insights into students' strengths and weaknesses in particular content areas. These insights could be used to help students strengthen their skills in difficult topics and to improve speed and accuracy while taking the test.
The Lumos NJ ASK Online Workbooks are designed to promote yearlong learning. It is a simple program that students can access using a computer, smart phone or a tablet computer with internet access. It consists of hundreds of grade appropriate questions based on the CCSS. Students will get instant feedback and can review their answers anytime. Each student's answers and progress can be reviewed by parents and educators to reinforce the learning experience.