Icd-10-Cm 2017 Complete Code Set
- Publish Date: 2016-09-01
- Binding: Spiral-bound
- Author: aapc
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Over 2700 code changes for 2017!
This is the only ICD-10-CM book designed for coders by coders. It includes everything an outpatient or inpatient coder needs to code diagnoses to the highest level of specificity!
It's time to update your ICD-10-CM book. Not only are there over 2,600 new, changed, and deleted codes and their descriptions, but new features make this ICD-10-CM the one you want on your desk. Ideal for coding, auditing, and compliance in the provider's office or facility, this ICD-10-CM was also developed for coding students. This book is AAPC's preferred ICD-10 for credentialing exams. Enjoy AAPC's official version, widely hailed for its ease of use, features, accuracy, and affordability.
In addition to the entire ICD-10-CM code set, AAPC's book includes:
NEW FOR ALL CODERS in 2017!
- Light reflective paper to reduce glare that can strain eyes
- New Color Coding in the Index to speed lookup time and accuracy
- Intuitive visual alerts to highlight code groupings and the distinctions between code choices.
- Appendix with Z codes for long term use of drugs.
- Symbols/alerts with Z codes that can be used as primary Dx.
NEW FOR HOSPITAL CODERS!
- Intuitive visual alerts complications and comorbidities CC or major complications and comorbidities MCC
- Significant code changes 1,974 new, 311 deleted, and 425 revised codes
- MCC and CC information Facility information makes this outpatient/inpatient volume unique.
- Complete Official ICD-10-CM - View all 21 chapters, from infectious and parasitic diseases to injuries, including external causes and reasons for visit.
- Complete Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines - Understand the guidelines, which are key to using this elegant code set properly.
- Chapter Specific Guidelines Guidelines pertaining to each chapter in that chapter.
- Facility Icons MCC, CC, and other icons needed for facility coding.
- Color-coding - Navigate this large code set easier with color-coding.
Logical Icons for Coding- Logical symbols in code descriptions.
- Gender icons
- Age icons
- Primary diagnosis indicators
- Manifestation codes
- Color Illustrations - Code accurately with detailed color illustrations featuring essential anatomy and terminology.
- Extension Symbols - Differentiate codes by encounter, recovery stage, or laterality with these extension symbols.
- Intuitive Features and Format - Ease into the new classification system using intuitive visual alerts to highlight code groupings and the distinctions between code choices. Plus, added features make finding specific sections easier.
- Official index - Steer through the new coding system with the official index to the tabular section and index to the external causes.
- Spiral Binding - Enjoy a book that lays flat for easy-to-use coding and durability.