The Ubs Greek New Testament: A Reader'S Edition (Greek And English Edition)
Publish Date: 2007-12-05
Author: Barclay M. Newman
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
The Reader's Edition combines the Bible text of the latest edition of the UBS4 Greek New Testament, edited by Barbara Aland, et. al., with a running Greek-English Dictionary, compiled by Barclay M. Newman.
FEATURES * Running dictionary providing translations of all vocabulary items occurring 30 times or less in the New Testament at the bottom of each page
* Translations given according to context
* Definitions of idiomatic word combinations
* Grammatical analysis of all difficult verb forms
* Reader-friendly layout enabling the reader to transfer easily from text to dictionary and vice versa
* An appendix providing translations of all vocabulary items occurring more than 30 times in the New Testament
* Including the maps from the UBS Greek New Testament