Mastery Of The Mind: Conquer Procrastination, Crush Anxiety, And Obliterate 17 Other Mental Wastes To Take Control Of Your Mind, And Take Control Of Your Life
- Publish Date: 2015-03-18
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Noam Lightstone M.A.Sc
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
How to Overcome Your Fears, Stress, and Anxiety without Spending Hours in Therapy or Thousands on Pills
#1 Bestseller: Depression Help
#1 Bestseller: Pathologies In Psychology And Counseling
Do you have trouble believing in yourself? Do you run away when you feel anxious? Are you always beating yourself up? Do you feel like you aren't reaching your full potential? Like invisible chains are holding you back?
Your answers to these questions dictate how you feel about yourself, how happy you are, and what you'll be able to achieve in life. But most self-help information out there isn't practical. It merely acts as a placebo until you inevitably feel bad again, or is full of platitudes like Be present and Just be happy.
There has to be a better way to solve these problems.
The Real Struggle Is In Your Mind
Most people have the desire and capacity to get over the mental wastes (like anxiety, procrastination, and fear) that are bothering them, but they let obstacles stop them from ever getting started. He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right. If you can't control your mind, you can't win.
What you might not realize is that you can make DRASTIC changes in your life and solve the problems you face, like: being too scared to talk to an attractive person, procrastinating on a goal, or being caught in endless cycles of worrying.
You take a series of small changes (like phoning a friend or writing for 5 minutes in a journal) and build a ritual that you follow every time you come across a mental waste.
All you need to know are the right tools to use for what's bothering you, and how to apply them.
N. Lightstone's book Mastery Of The Mind teaches you:
- Mindfulness techniques to calm your mind so you can see and dismantle the thought patterns going on in your head, and learn how to let them go and change them.
- How to identify the bad habits and mental traps you might be doing without even knowing that are keeping you from crushing life.
- Tools that you can implement to attack and destroy 19 of these mental wastes, like fear, procrastination, negative thinking, jealousy, and more.
In this book you will learn:
- The one method to get over ANY fear, and why Just do it is useless (youd pay thousands just to learn this method alone).
- The one law that shows that what you think leads to how you feel, and how you can change your thoughts to improve your mood, self-esteem, and confidence.
- 2 essential tools to fast-track your self-improvement and supercharge your results.
- How to get out of those useless thought patterns or spirals - the reason you get into them, and the one simple method to step out of them.
- The REAL reason you procrastinate so much, and the 3 ways you can curb and control it.
- How to get out of any negative thinking by expanding your scope into the future and using a simple 9 step question-and-answer process.
- Why you compare yourself to others, and what you can do instead of being endlessly jealous.
It's time to stop overthinking getting over bad habits and mental wastes. You can improve your health, mood, self-esteem, and confidence by arming yourself with the right tools, and stop yourself from reverting to old patterns. Mastery Of The Mind is a simple approach that's easy to implement no matter what mental waste you're struggling with.
Scroll to the top of the page and click the Add to cart button now to experience a personal breakthrough as you take control of your mindand take control of your life!