Harvard Business Review On Greening Your Business Profitably (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
Publish Date: 2011-05-10
Author: Harvard Business Review
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Protect the earth and your bottom line.
If you need the best practices and ideas for turning sustainability into competitive advantage--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Craft strategy to compete on green turf
- Redesign your business model, products, and processes to
achieve green goals
- Parlay your efforts into lower costs and higher revenues
- Capture more value from clean-tech investments
- Launch sustainability programs with impact
- Synchronize green initiatives by overhauling your supply chain
- Engage constructively with environmental activist groups