Harvard Business Review On Greening Your Business Profitably (Harvard Business Review Paperback Series)
Publish Date: 2011-05-10
Author: Harvard Business Review
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Protect the earth and your bottom line.
If you need the best practices and ideas for turning sustainability into competitive advantage--but don't have time to find them--this book is for you. Here are 10 inspiring and useful perspectives, all in one place.
This collection of HBR articles will help you:
- Craft strategy to compete on green turf
- Redesign your business model, products, and processes to
achieve green goals
- Parlay your efforts into lower costs and higher revenues
- Capture more value from clean-tech investments
- Launch sustainability programs with impact
- Synchronize green initiatives by overhauling your supply chain
- Engage constructively with environmental activist groups