How To Be Rich: The Couple'S Guide To A Rich Life Without Worrying About Money
- Publish Date: 2011-09-19
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Chuck J. Rylant
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Are you sick and tired of worrying about money?
Fights about money are the number one cause of divorce.
And it makes no difference how much money you make--the impact is the same--money ruins more lives than anything.
Today's fast paced world is darn right scary, but tomorrow is even more uncertain.
You don't know what the next financial crisis will be... but it's coming.
No matter if it's something minor like your car breaking down or something major like a serious family illness that you give up everything to save them.
With bills piling up, credit cards and taxes, there's never enough left over to feel secure.
It's no surprise you feel trapped.
Doing nothing is ruining your life, but doing the wrong thing can be catastrophic.
Money and investing is treacherous, with sharks lurking, waiting in the shadows to take advantage of you while you're stressed, overwhelmed and confused.
But what if it didn't have to be that way?
What if everything they're telling you is wrong and you never have to worry about money again?
What if you could easily take control of your money and truly can become rich?
I'm not talking about buying yachts or islands.
I'm talking about living the full and rewarding life you dream about.
For me it is traveling to surf, scuba dive and showing my kids adventures all around the world.
But it's also the little things, like having a house keeper to relieve stress for my wife.
For you it may be something different.
Your definition of rich is all that matters and you can get there more easily than you think.
In fact... it can be downright fun.
That's what How to be Rich: The Couple's Guide to a Rich Life Without Worrying About Money is all about
It's NOT just another book about personal finance.
It's not a how to get rich quick scheme either.
In an entertaining fable, you will discover:
* How to stop fighting about money
* Secrets many financial advisors don't want you to know
* Why budgeting doesn't work and what you can easily do instead
* How to set your finances on autopilot so you can stop worrying them
* 5 Steps to easily and quickly kill credit card debt
* Immediately increase your paycheck with a simple tax planning strategy
* How much money you should be saving--it's not what you've been told
* Why investing too much in the stock market can be devastating
* How much to put in stocks, bonds, and other investments
* How to stop worrying about money