Family Wealth Counseling : Getting To The Heart Of The Matter
- Publish Date: 1999-12-30
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: E. G "Jay" Link
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
A Revolution in Estate Planning for Wealthy Families Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time.
Longfellow Family Wealth Counseling: Getting to the Heart of the Matter is an attempt to put into writing the collective wisdom of more than twenty years of working with and learning from hundreds of wealthy families. Over the years, we have helped these affluent families honestly address the important soft issues of life as well as the complex hard issues of wise tax planning. We further have helped these affluent families to effectively integrate these two components into a comprehensive life-plan that produces results-results that continually exceed all expectations. Throughout this book, you will read the stories of how the Family Wealth Counseling process has profoundly impacted Americas wealthy families financially, socially, emotionally and spiritually. The Family Wealth Counseling process has helped many to find the deepest levels of joy, meaning and fulfillment in life. Family Wealth Counseling is a life-planning process whose time has come. It is not only a revolutionary approach to planning-it is the right approach to plan-ning. If you are ready to start thinking beyond . . . you have picked up the right book. Regarding life-planning, this book will challenge you to think about . . .
* the purpose for your life
* the purpose for your wealth
* how to leverage your remaining time, unique talents and accumulated treasures to do the most good for the most people
* how to adequately prepare your heirs for their inheritance, so it will bless them and not ruin them
* how to transition from a life of financial success to a life of personal significance Regarding tax-planning, this book will explain . . .
* that estate taxes are optional
* that capital gains taxes are optional
* how to reduce your current income taxes by opting out of these two taxes
* how to actually increase your net, after-tax annual income by opting out of these taxes
* how to give your estate and capital gains taxes away to charity and actually make a profit
* how to increase the amount of wealth you and your family control This book has the potential to radically change your life and the lives of those you most care about. It all starts with your willingness to begin thinking beyond . . .