Better Than Book Reports: More Than 40 Creative Responses To Literature
Publish Date: 2009-08-01
Author: Christine Boardman Moen
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
These engaging, hands-on activities help students demonstrate and build their comprehension, targeting key reading objectivesfrom summarizing information to recognizing different points-of-view. Activities include easy instructions, links to literature, and a student sample. A number of reproducible template pages are also included.
What's new in the revised and updated edition:
* Activities correlate to the language-arts standards
* Labels show which activities can be used with fiction, nonfiction, or other types of literature
* Grade-level book lists include favorite classics as well as new releases
* Additional book lists are provided for upper elementary readers
* Tech tips help teachers integrate technology in their activity goals For use with Grades 26.