Social Psychology Plus New Mypsychlab With Etext -- Access Card Package (8Th Edition)
- Publish Date: 2012-07-28
- Binding: Hardcover
- Author: Elliot Aronson Timothy D. Wilson Robin M. Akert
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Research made relevant through a storytelling approach.
This renowned text maintains its acclaimed storytelling approach, teaching the science of psychology through an engaging narrative that makes research relevant to students. Drawing upon their extensive experience as researchers and teachers, Elliot Aronson, Tim Wilson, and Robin Akert present the classic research that has driven the field and introduce cutting-edge research that is the future of social psychology. Significantly updated to reflect advances in the discipline, the 8th edition provides a firm foundation for students to build their understanding of this rigorous science in a way that engages and fascinates.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience for you and your students. Heres how:
- Personalize Learning The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking The authors emphasize this rigorous science through research examples that encourage students to think twice about their preconceived notions of what social psychology is - and isnt.
- Engage Students Through real-life vignettes, which open each story chapter, and mini-stories throughout each chapter, the eighth edition provokes student interest by focusing on real-life examples.
- Explore Research The authors present a balance between the latest findings in the field with classic research in social psychology. Noting that some older studies deserve their status as classics and are important cornerstones to the discipline, this text encourages students to experience the continuity and depth of the field versus regarding it as a collection of studies published in the past few years.
- Support Instructors This program provides instructors with unbeatable resources, including state-of-the-art PowerPoints embedded with videos, the NEW MyPsychLab with ABCs What Would You Do videos, an easy to use Instructors Manual, a robust test bank, and an online test generator (MyTest). All of these materials may be packaged with the text upon request.
020591201X / 9780205912018 Social Psychology Plus NEW MyPsychLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card
0205796621 / 9780205796625 Social Psychology