Skills For Preschool Teachers, With Enhanced Pearson Etext -- Access Card Package (10Th Edition) (What'S New In Early Childhood Education)
- Publish Date: 2016-01-17
- Binding: Paperback
- Author: Janice J. Beaty
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
This classic in the field of early childhood education provides practical tips and research-based methods for developing teachers, plus ready-to-use checklists for observing children and the classroom environment. In addition to its success as a college text, Janice Beatys Skills for Preschool Teachers is widely used by student interns, volunteers, assistants, CDA candidates, and beginning and experienced teachers around the world who work with three- to five-year old children in a variety of settingspreschools, center-based child care, Head Start programs, and pre-kindergartens.
Rewritten to include the most recent research on the use of technology with young children, the linkage between brain development and childrens play, and the importance of taking indoor activities outdoors, this new edition brings students up-to-date on the latest information and innovations in the area of preschool teaching. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad and Android tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013440324X / 9780134403243 Skills for Preschool Teachers, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133766349 / 9780133766349 Skills for Preschool Teachers
- 0134115457 / 9780134115450 Skills for Preschool Teachers, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card